SBCGlobal Email Is Not Working? Fix It Instantly
Emails are quite an important part of professional life. Therefore people have several email accounts these days. There are so many tech giants offering email services and SBCGlobal is one of them. But when your email account stops working in the usual manner, things start to become complicated. If you are also encountering SBCGlobal email not working in 2020, we have designed a comprehensive guide to getting rid of the mentioned issue.
Why Is The SBCGlobal Email Not Working?
As we all know “SbcGlobal Email Not Working” is the broad term that consists of various issues within itself. There are so many reasons that can cause the ‘mail is not working issue.
Some of the Common Reasons for ‘SBCGlobal Email Not Working’ Are
- The poor internet connection
- The inappropriate browser settings.
- Interruption from the antivirus or antispyware software.
- The faulty add-ons on your browser
- The SBCGlobal Server is down
- Outdated browser
- Incorrect date and time settings on the computer
- Proxy servers
- Issues with iPhone settings
- Incorrect log-in credentials
- The wrong email settings on Android or other email services like Outlook and Gmail.
What Are the Errors Users Face When SBCGlobal Is Not Working?
- SBCGlobal is not responding properly
- Cannot send email from your SBCGlobal account
- Unable to open Sbcglobal account
- The password is not working
- The emails are loading slower than usual
- Unable to download mail attachments
- SBCGlobal is not working on iPhone
- Why is SBCGlobal not working on Android?
- SBCGlobal is not working on Outlook
Most Effective Ways to Fix the “SBCGlobal Not Working Issue”
- First, make sure that the validity of your account has not expired.
- Make sure the internet and Wi-Fi connections are working fine. If not you can try restarting your router or bringing your device closer.
- If you are using the SBCGlobal email account with other third-party apps, make sure you have configured the right SMTP/POP3 settings.
- Delete all cookies, cache, history, and other junk.
- Make sure the application is compatible with your device.
- Check outbox and inbox mails server settings for the SBCGlobal email account.
- The version for your browser should be compatible with SBCGlobal.
- Update the version of the mobile app to the latest one.
- If there is software that is creating conflicts, it should be disabled while working with SBCGlobal.
SBCGlobal Mail Is Not Working On iPhone
If you are an iPhone user and there is an issue preventing you from using the SBCGlobal account, you need to fix it using right away.
- Open the Settings on your iPhone
- Then, click on Mail>>Accounts
- Now go to “Add Accounts”
- Select “other” and then “Add Mail Account”
- Type the name and the description to add an account
- Now provide your SBCGlobal email address and respective password in the respective field
- Then go to POP from the top of the screen
- The incoming mail server should be added as inbound.att.net
- Again type the email address and password for SBCGlobal account
- Now in the Outgoing Mail Server add outbound.att.net
- Again, provide the email address and password for the SBCGlobal email account.
- Now, click on “Save” and SBCGlobal account will be properly configured on your iPhone
Other Ways to Fix SBCGlobal Not Working on iPhone
- Restart your iPhone and try using your mail account.
- Check the POP3/IMAP server settings.
- Remove and Re-add SBCGlobal email account.
- Check your password properly.
- For the propelled settings, it is required to empower the SSL verification for approaching as well as an active server.
- Clear all the reserved data and history from the mail application.
- But, if you are still facing the issue, you need to remove the account properly and then re-add it again on your iPhone.
Fix the SBCGlobal.net Email Issues on Android
If you are using an Android device to operate your SBCGlobal account, but facing an issue or SBCGlobal is not working on your device, try the recovery methods given below:
- Reboot your device as this can do the wonder in most of the cases.
- Uninstall and Re-install the application on your device.
- Check the IMAP/ POP Configuration Settings in Android.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the network.
- Set the correct IMAP settings for SBCGlobal email on Android:
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
SBCGlobal Email Account is Not Working on Mac
To fix issues on your Mac Device, you need to set up the SBCGlobal email again:
- Go to the Settings of your Mac Device.
- Now go to the “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” and should choose “Accounts”.
- Now, go to the “Add account”.
- In the “Add account” section, go to “Other”.
- Enter the SBCGlobal email account & password in the email account and password text fields.
- Click Next.
- Now look for the “POP” from the top of the screen.
- In the hostname, you should type inbound.att.net.
- Next, you need to provide the username for your SBCGlobal email account.
- On the Outgoing mail server screen type username and password and outbound.att.net as the domain name.
- Click Next and then Save.
SBCGlobal Is Not Working On Windows Computer
The SBCGlobal is majorly used on computer browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc. But many times it doesn’t work as expected. In such cases, you need to fix the problem using the steps given below:
- A strong Internet connection is must, to avoid any interruption.
- The browser should be compatible with the SBCGlobal email service. The best browsers to use, are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Update the version of your browser so that you can easily load SBCGlobal email account.
- Delete all cookies and cache if SBCGlobal is creating an issue.
- If you have added extensions and installed plugins, you can try disabling them on your browser as they can create many issues.
- Try to switch the browser and check if the issue has been fixed.
- Disable security programs like Antivirus and Windows Firewall.
- AT&T Email Is Not Working
- Yahoo Email Is Not Working
- RoadRunner Email Is Not Working
- Comcast Email is not Working