Guide to Troubleshoot Sbcglobal Email Not Working on iPhone
Updated on August 2, 2021 | by James Stone
Indeed, SBCGlobal like other popular email services has earned a prominent name in the ‘Email Communication’ world for providing a phenomenal emailing experience to all its 4 million worldwide users. They love using SBCGlobal on various devices for easily exchanging emails with both their loved ones and professional colleagues.
However, generally, SBCGlobal works efficiently on every device be it a tablet, laptop, mobile phone, or computer but, sometimes the case is quite the contrary. Well, it has been recently noticed that many SBC Global users have reported that their SBCGlobal email account is not working on their iPhones. So, if you’re also one of those SBCGlobal users who’re facing “SBCGlobal Email Not Working on iPhone” issue after the configuration of the same then, worry not!
This is a very common scenario, noticeable every now and then among many SBCGlobal users who’ve configured their respective SBCGlobal email account on iPhone. Wondering why? Then, for your understanding, we’ve listed the following six factors why SBCGlobal may not be working on your iPhone –
List of Reasons Why SBCGlobal Email Is Not Working on iPhone
- There might be something wrong with your device’s iOS system.
- Your iPhone device may be running on an older iOS version.
- Lack of strong or stable internet connection on your iPhone.
- Maybe the SBCGlobal email service has encountered some network outage.
- Any installed third-party apps on your iPhone may be blocking or inferring the smooth functioning of your SBCGlobal email account.
- Your iPhone may not have enough storage space for your SBCGlobal emails to work efficiently.
- You may have configured your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone with incorrect server settings.
- And, last but not least, you may not have properly configured your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone.
Thus, considering these aforementioned factors in mind, we’ve come out of this blog to help you enlighten yourself about their possible workarounds. So, have all your attention here at the below-given troubleshooting solutions to instantly resolve the encountered ‘SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone’ issue:
Top 8 Solutions to Resolve “SBCGlobal Email Not Working on iPhone” Issue
Solution 1: Restart Your iPhone
First and foremost, whenever you face such ‘SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone’ issue, you must force restart your iPhone as this tried and tested simple workaround resolves the same in most cases. So, you can also try this solution and for that perform these steps—
- Press and hold the ‘Sleep/Wake/Home/Power’ button (based on your iPhone model) together with the ‘Volume Down’ button.
- Then, release both of them once the power slider appears on your screen.
- After that, swipe that power-slider towards the right position in order to turn it off.
- Now, wait to keep your iPhone in idle mode for a while and then, start it simply by pressing the power button.
Once your iPhone restarts, try to use your SBCGlobal email account for ensuring whether the issue has been resolved or not. Unfortunately, in case if not then, move onto the next given solution.
Solution 2: Check Your iPhone’s iOS System and Update It
With the simple logic that if your iOS system itself is malfunctioning or obsolete then, how any application or email service works effectively on the same! Therefore, if this is the case with you, make sure to repair the system using the “iMyFone Fixppo” tool (recommended by various media sites). This tool will go into your iOS system and fix all system errors.
And, as you finish repairing your iPhone’s iOS system, it is further mandatory to update the same with the latest version via— ‘Settings > General > Software Update > Download > Install.’
This will ensure the smooth functioning of all the applications and services that are running on your iPhone device. To be precise, doing so can also resolve the ‘SBCGlobal Email Is Not working’ issue that you’ve encountered on your iPhone.
Solution 3: Ensure Connecting With Proper Network Connection
To run an email account on any device, a proper network connection is a must, isn’t it! So, if the same is not working properly then, you can consider it as a possibility that your SBCGlobal email account may not be able to use enough cellular network of your iPhone. Therefore, checking the network issue and connecting your device with a strong and proper internet connection should be on your priority list. And, to do the same, here are the steps that you need to perform—
- Firstly, open the ‘Settings’ of your iPhone.
- Then, inside the same, tap on the ‘Cellular’ option.
- After doing so, scroll down to the ‘Mail’ section.
- Under it, check if the ‘Slider’ is turned to green or not.
- In case, if not then, simply turn the slider to ‘Green.’
- Now, automatically if your device has no ‘Wi-Fi’ connectivity, it will connect to the ‘Cellular Data.’
Similarly, in the case of ‘Wi-Fi’ also, you need to ensure that it is properly connected with your iPhone by checking the wiring and cables of the router that your iPhone is connected to. This way, proper internet connectivity will lead to no further issue of slow, bad, lost, or no network connectivity. And, maybe with strong network connectivity, you can get rid of the given issue easily.
Solution 4: Check Server Status of SBCGlobal Email Service
If the SBCGlobal email service is encountering network outage issues then, you’re bound to face the ‘SBCGlobal not working’ issue where you “Can’t Send Sbcglobal Emails from iPhone” and vice versa. So, you’ve to ensure whether the server of your SBCGlobal Email Service is down or not.
To check about the same, consider visiting websites like ‘Outage report,’ ‘Downdetector.in,’ and ‘Isitdownforeveryoneorjustme’ from your Safari browser. From any of these sites, you’ll get to know the actual status server of the SBCGlobal email. And, once you get to know the same, it further leads to the following three possibilities—
- If the server of SBCGlobal is down for everybody then, wait till SBCGlobal service itself resolves the issue.
- The server of SBCGlobal is down for you then, contact your local administrator for helping you in fixing the same.
- If the server of SBCGlobal is not down, then move onto the next solution of the list.
Solution 5: Uninstall the Third Party Apps from Your iPhone
Another possible reason for not working on SBCGlobal email on iPhone is that your device may have available third-party applications like media players and antivirus that unintentionally block or interfere with the smooth functioning of your configured SBCGlobal email account. Thus, you’ve to simply stop such apps from interfering with your SBCGlobal email service by uninstalling them from your iPhone. And, this would in turn resolve the ‘SBCGlobal not working on iPhone’ issue.
Solution 6: Clear Some Space for SBCGlobal Emails
If your iPhone device is left with less or no space due to the accumulation of cookies and caches of all the apps available on it then, this might be the reason why your ‘SBCGlobal email is not working and also why you can’t access SBCGlobal email on your iPhone. However, simply by reducing the data processing and fetching after removing the unwanted offload apps data, you can clear up some space on your iPhone to improve and enhance the performance of all the available apps.
So, considering the same, try to get rid of the issue of ‘SBCGlobal is not working on iOS’ by freeing up some space for SBCGlobal emails through these following steps—
- To free up some space, open ‘Settings’ by tapping on the ‘Settings Icon.’
- Then, navigate to its ‘General’ section.
- There, you’ve to open your iPhone’s ‘Storage.’
- Inside it, scroll down until you see the list of apps available on your iPhone. These apps are arranged as per the amount of space that their respective cache data have taken up on your iPhone.
- Out of all the apps, you’ve to tap on the ‘Mail App’ along with the ‘Offload App’ to free-up some storage space for SBCGlobal emails.
- And, in the end, not forget to also give a quick reboot to your iPhone.
Now, once you’re done with creating free space, check whether the given issue of ‘Not Working’ of SBCGlobal on iPhone still prevails or not. If yes then, consider using the next listed solution.
Solution 7: Check SBCGlobal Email Server Settings for iPhone
It might be possible that you’ve configured your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone with incorrect SBCGlobal server settings. Thus, considering this as a possible cause behind why your SBCGlobal email account is not effectively working after configuration, ensure whether you’ve configured it with the correct server settings of the SBCGlobal email service for iPhone. And, simply for that, you’ve to match the POP3/IMAP and SMTP server settings of your SBCGlobal email that you’ve entered with the following correct SBCGlobal Email Server Settings for iPhone.
However, as recommended by many you must ensure the type of ‘Server Account.’ If the same is displaying ‘POP3’ then, consider replacing it with ‘IMAP’ and be extra precise in entering the server settings of the same. Well, it is so because IMAP as compared to POP3 is a newer and more advanced protocol version. And, the same makes it a lot easier to sync your SBCGlobal emails on your iPhone devices.
Solution 8: Remove and Re-configure SBCGlobal on iPhone
Last but not least, if none of the above-given solutions works in your favor to resolve the encountered ‘SBCGlobal not working on iPhone’ issue then, no matter what’s the actual cause behind the occurrence of this particular issue; consider resolving the same by first removing your SBCGlobal email account from your iPhone via these steps—
Remove SBCGlobal Email Account from iPhone
- In order to remove your SBCGlobal email account from your iPhone, go to your iPhone’s ‘Settings.’
- Inside the ‘Settings’ screen, move onto the ‘Passwords & Accounts’ section.
- From the ‘Passwords & Accounts’ section, tap on your ‘SBCGlobal Email Account.’
- Now, as the last step, tap on the ‘Delete’ option to remove your configured SBCGlobal account from your iPhone.
And, after you finish removing your SBCGlobal email account from your iPhone, again add SBCGlobal email to your iPhone properly with this guide. Most probably, in doing so, you can completely get rid of the ‘SBCGlobal not working on iPhone’ issue that you’ve encountered.
That’s all! Hopefully, the troubleshooting solutions that we’ve discussed here will help you access your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone device, that too without encountering any further inconvenience. However, if anyhow you still face a similar issue with your account then, you can also consider configuring SBCGlobal account on MS Outlook email client program.