SBCglobal Email Contacts Missing? Recover Contacts with Easy Steps
Updated on August 2, 2021 | by James Stone
SBCGlobal is now acquired by AT&T and thus all the SBCGlobal contacts are managed under the address book provided by AT&T. If you have lost the SBCGlobal contacts and now looking for a way to recover the missing SBCGlobal email contacts, we have mentioned the possible AT&T contact recovery methods here.
But before jumping to the solution part, we would like to discuss the causes or why you need to recover SBCGlobal or AT&T email contacts.
Why You Need SBCGlobal Contact Recovery?
- You have accidentally deleted a contact.
- The entire list of contacts has been deleted due to data corruption.
- Some contacts are missing from the contact list.
- Your SBCGlobal account was hacked and the hacker deleted your contacts.
- You deleted the contacts knowingly but now want them back.
We have divided the solution into two parts namely:
Part A: Recover an individual SBCGlobal email contact
Part B: Recover All SBCGlobal email contacts
So, let’s roll
How to Restore SBCGlobal Email Contacts?
Part A: Recover an Individual Email Contact
You get 30 days to retrieve a deleted or missing contact
- Go to Contacts icon ( just to the right of your inbox).
- Choose Deleted Contacts.
- Check the box for every contact that you want to restore.
- Click on Restore and then click again the same to confirm. The selected contacts will be saved to your AT&T Contacts.
- Click Done to finish.
Part B: Restore All SBCGlobal Email Contacts
If you are having a problem with restoring one specific contact from Deleted contacts, you can retrieve the entire list of contacts with these easy steps.
Important Note: If you want to restore the entire list of contacts, you need to restore them from the backup of a specific date. But if there are contacts that you added after the backup was created, they can’t be retrieved. So, you need to first export all contacts to create a backup for them and then they will be available for retrieval.
Recover All SBCGlobal Contacts
- Go to Contacts and then select Deleted Contacts.
- Select Restore from Backup.
- Now, choose the date and time to restore the contacts. If the list is not available for selecting date, the address book can’t be restored.
- Click Retire and the you will get the confirmation that contacts are restored.