We, at Emailspedia, understand all of the concerns of the users and give utmost importance to online privacy as well. The information that we collect is only with your consent the moment you sign up for any of our newsletters or any other similar activities. Always remember that the information that you enter on the forums will be available for anyone to read or capture, which is why you need to make sure to not enter any sensitive information on the site.
Information that is automatically when you visit Emailspedia
The moment you access the site, some certain information may automatically be collected by us such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information that also gets automatically collected when you visit the site includes your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser, and system settings.
In order to manage the automatic data collection, tags are placed on the site or in emails by us. Web beacons are the files that are used to connect web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. They may also be used for counting the number of visitors, scrutinizing how users steer through the site, evaluating how many emails sent by us are opened, and the number of articles or links that get viewed by the visitors.
Use of the information that we collect
The information collected on Emailspedia may be used for the various purposes that are listed below;
- So as to offer products and services are per your request
- So as to respond to requests, queries, and comments to provide support
- To improve the business as a whole
- In order to meet the applicable requirements as well as the company’s policies
- So as to perform analytics regarding the use of the site
- So as to protect against identity theft, fraud, and other illegal activities
- So as to provide opportunities to participate in events, programs, contests, or any other similar activity.
How we share information
The information that you provide us with is also shared with the service providers who work with us in order to carry out the work on our behalf. Some of the other major reasons as to why we share the user’s information include;
- If the disclosure is necessary to prevent any sort of harm or loss to the company.
- For internal business purposes
- If it is required to conduct any legal process or by any law.
- For statistical and analytics purposes or to provide the advertisers’ information about the basic nature of the user base.
How do we safeguard data?
The site undertakes appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures so as to safeguard your data from unlawful, unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, or use. Although there is no such guarantee of the security of the information transmitted online.
Emailspedia has not been designed for use by children. The personal data of children below the age of 16 is not collected by the site on purpose. If for some reason, we get to know that we have collected the data of children below the age of 16, all such data will be deleted from the site’s database in an instant.
Data retention and access