How To Bypass Yahoo Phone Number Verification
At the beginning of 2007, Yahoo! updated its Terms of Service, making it mandatory for all users to verify their accounts with a phone number. Since then, many people have asked Yahoo! to avoid this procedure (including myself). However, Yahoo! has stated that they will not remove the option to add a phone verification. It also violates their Terms of Service because a phone number is an official identification and is optional. This guide will show you how to bypass Yahoo Phone number verification and sign in to your Yahoo mail account.
Yahoo Phone Number Verification: Why Is It Important?
Yahoo phone number verification is a process where a user is required to verify their identity by providing the mobile phone number. This can be done through a text message or an automated call.
Yahoo requires users to verify their mobile numbers because it wants to ensure that only genuine users can access its services. If any spammer or cybercriminal tries to use Yahoo’s services without legitimate reason, they will be blocked from using it again.
This also ensures that spammers do not use Yahoo’s services for sending out messages to random people.
Many companies use this type of verification process to ensure that only real customers are using their services and not spammers or cybercriminals who want to spread viruses through them. This helps them save time and money and avoid legal issues later on down the line.
By verifying the phone number, you also add an extra layer of security, and you can protect your account from unauthorised access.
Now you know how vital Yahoo phone verification is. If you still want to know how to skip Yahoo phone verification, So, let’s dive into that.
How to Bypass Yahoo Phone Verification?
Yahoo email phone verification is a security feature that requires you to verify your phone number if you sign up for a new Yahoo account. This helps prevent unauthorised access and other malicious activity on your account.
If you’ve already verified your phone number, you can skip this step when signing up for a new Yahoo account or when you want to reset your password or confirm your identity.
However, if you don’t have a smartphone, or if you don’t want to use it for this purpose, then there are ways to bypass it:
1. Use an App like Google Voice or Textnow
If you have an Android or iOS device, you can use apps like Google Voice or Textnow to call your number from another device. You can also use these apps to send complimentary text messages from your computer. These apps are convenient when bypassing any verification code provided by any website or service provider. The process of signup to Yahoo email is straightforward. Just follow the below-given steps to sign up for Yahoo Mail by using Textnow and Google voice:
After downloading the Textnow app, follow the onscreen prompt to set up the account and not down the number you see in the setup process, as you need the number in the signup process of Yahoo mail.
If you forgot to note down the number, don’t worry; click on the three-line in the top left corner of the App.
Now you have the number, so lets create a yahoo email account using this phone number
Step1: Go to Yahoo.com, and click on the “Sign in” option located in the top-right corner.
Step2: On the next screen, click on the “Create New Account.”
Step3: Now enter the details like First name, last name, email address password, and in the Phone number field, enter the number you got from the textnow and click on “Continue.”
Step4: Now yahoo will send the verification code on the Textnow mobile number you entered. Open the Textnow app and open the text message sent by Yahoo and copy the Verification code.
Step5: Enter the verification code into Yahoo and click on “Continue.”
Your account is entirely set up now. You can enjoy the benefits of the Yahoo email account.
Using Google Voice
- To get a google voice number go to voice.google.com and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Read the terms & conditions and click on “Continue.”
- Now search for the mobile number you want by entering your zip and city codes.
- Select the number you want from the list, click on “Next,” and follow the onscreen prompt to set up the account.
You got the number from Google, and now you can sign up to Yahoo using this mobile number.
Follow the first four steps from the above; after that, go to voice.google.com, go to messages in the Google Voice, copy the verification code, enter it into Yahoo, and click on “Continue.”
2. Use Another Email Address
If you do not want to use any third-party app or service for this purpose, you can use another email address for login purposes instead of your regular one, which will help you bypass this process easily without any trouble! Let’s discuss how to sign up for Yahoo email using Another email address.
Creating a Yahoo email account using another Gmail or outlook email address is easy. Just follow the below-given steps:
- Go to Yahoo.com and click on “Sign in”
- On the next screen, click on “Create an account.”
- Now click on “I want to use my current email address”
- Enter the details First Name, Last Name, email address(Gmail,outlook email), password and date of birth & click on “Continue”
- Yahoo will send you the verification code on the email address entered.
- Enter the verification code or click on the link in the email for verification.
Your account is created, and Now you can use your email address.
3. Use any VoIP service like Skype or Viber
If you want to bypass the phone verification and don’t want to use your mobile number, you can do so by using a VOIP service like Skype, Viber, etc. This is the easiest way to bypass the email verification process. All you have to do is download one of these apps on your mobile phone, log in with your Yahoo account, and enter the code displayed on your screen. Once you have entered this code, your account will get verified.
The only disadvantage of this method is that it might take some time for the app to connect with your mobile network provider, and hence it might take longer than usual. But if you are not in a hurry, this is a good option for you!
There are methods to bypass Yahoo number authentication as mentioned above, First of all we recommend you to use anonymous calling apps like Textnow or Google Voice. Most of these apps are absolutely free and you can create a new number in it and start using that anonymous number with your yahoo account. Also, you can use another email address or even create a new yahoo account without mobile and phone verification which will bypass it. We know that you want to get past this irritating process so we have shared exact different ways to accomplish that easily.
Ans: If you have just created your Yahoo Mail account, you need to verify it by entering a verification code. This is done to ensure that only genuine users sign up for the service.
The steps to skip the Yahoo mail verification number are as follows:
- Open your browser and navigate to the Yahoo Mail sign-in page.
- Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on “Sign In.”
- You will be taken to a new page where you need to click on “Continue” under the “Verify Your Account” section.
- On this page you will see two options given below: Verify via phone or skip verification number. Click on Skip Verification Number option to complete this step without going through any hassle of entering any key details such as name, email or date of birth etc.,
Ans: If you want to get past Yahoo verification, you need to be able to bypass the security features by using a VPN service. This means you should use a VPN provider that allows access to their servers in the US and UK. If you don’t have a VPN account, then you can get one from ExpressVPN for free.
Once you have an account with ExpressVPN, all you need to do is download the app, install it on your device and connect to any server in the US or UK. Once connected, open your browser and try logging into your Yahoo account again.
Ans: If you have an account with Yahoo, and you have enabled Two-Step Verification (2SV), then you will need to know how to bypass 2SV if you ever forget your password. This is because without the code sent as part of the process, it will be impossible for anyone to get into your account.
However, there are ways around this verification method. We’ll show you how to bypass 2SV:
- The first thing you need to do is open the settings menu of your Yahoo mail account. Then choose “Security Info” from the menu on the left hand side. This will open up a page that has all of your security credentials on it.
- Underneath “Two-Step Verification” is an option called “Forgot Password?” Click on this and enter your username into the box provided and click on “Submit.” You will then be asked if you want to send a reset link via email or phone number verification code. Choose whichever one works best for you!
- Now change your password and toggle the 2 Step Verification process.
Ans: Yahoo Mail users can sign into their account without verification by following the steps below.
- Go to https://login.yahoo.com/mail/ from your web browser and click “Sign in”
- Enter your email address, password, and click “Sign in” button
- Click “Forgot Password” button
- Enter your Yahoo email address and click the “Reset Password” button.
- Select email verification, security answer or device verification to reset the password.
- After resetting password enter the email and password in the signin field and sign in to your yahoo mail account.
Ans: The short answer is yes, but there are some caveats.
When it comes to security and privacy, the more layers you have protecting your account the better. Two-factor authentication is a great way to add another layer of protection to your accounts and make them harder for hackers to crack.
But like any kind of security software, there are ways for hackers to get around it. For example, if someone has physical access to your phone then they could grab your login info from inside an app or website, where it’s saved in plain text. That’s why it’s important to use a long, complex password that isn’t easy to guess when setting up two-factor authentication on your account.