Right Ways to Log-in to the Gmail Email account?
- You can set the Gmail account on your phone or computer so that whenever you will open Gmail’s website, your account will be logged-in automatically.
- Logging-in to Gmail is very easy as long as you have your account password.
- If you log-out from one device, you won’t be signed out of other devices. Therefore, it is important for you to log-out whenever using a shared or public computer
Gmail is the biggest giant in the email services genre. Using one Gmail account you can access multiple platforms namely Google Docs, Drive, Google Calendar, and many more.
Not only this, you can add events to the calendar or share your documents with one free Gmail account.
But to access everything you first need to sign-in to your Gmail account. It should be done in the right manner.
Let’s see the correct ways to log-in to Gmail
How to Log-in to the Gmail Email account?
Part A: Log-in to Gmail on Mobile Device
If you once sign-in to Gmail from your mobile device, you will be automatically logged-in until you delete your mobile app. But if you have signed out of your app or deleted your mail app, here is how you can sign-in back to your Gmail account.
Step 1: First open the Gmail app or mail app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. (If you don’t have the app, you can download it from App Store)
Step 2: Click on “Sign-in” from the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: If you have already configured a Gmail account on your mobile device, and you won’t add one more account to the list, you need to click on your profile icon from the top-right corner of the screen and click “Add another Account”.
Step 4: Next, select “Google” from the options
Step 5: Click “Continue” to permit Google to access your account.
Step 6: Enter your email or phone number that is associated with the Gmail account.
Step 7: Select “Remember me” if you want logged into your Gmail account on your device for future purpose.
Part B: Login to Gmail from your Computer/Mac
If you want to sign-in to Gmail on your Mac or Computer, you just need:
Step 1: Visit the official Gmail login webpage
Step 2: Now click on the “Sign-In” button
Step 3: Type in your email address or mobile number of your Gmail account.
Step 4: Type in your Gmail account password
Step 5: Click on “Remember Password” to stay logged-in.
Using these two methods, you can log-in to your Gmail account from apps and browsers, but sometimes technical glitches and other causes prevent you from signing-in by creating the Gmail login issues. So, to deal with the Gmail login problems read till the end.
Fix Gmail Log-in Issues
To fix the Gmail login errors, you first need to understand the cause and fix it from the root. Here are some of the troubleshooting tips to fix the sign-in issues with Gmail.
- Check the network connective of your device and fix the router issues if there are any.
- Clear your browser history, cookies, and cache to resolve the browser conflicts.
- Temporarily disable your security programs such as firewalls, Windows defender, and third-party antivirus.
- Reset your Gmail account password using these steps:
- Go to Gmail password recovery page
- Choose your recovery method amidst email address and phone number.
- Enter the verification code you receive on your email or mobile.
- Create a new password for your account and re-type to confirm it.
There are several other email services and if you need help for their login steps, have a look at the given list of services:
October 28, 2020