4 Best Solutions to Fix CenturyLink Email Login Problems
CenturyLink Email service is the topmost internet provider that is headquartered in Louisiana. The brand offers a wide range of products and services such as communication services, cloud solutions services, network services, security services, voice services, and more. But the best service of the brand is their webmail platform that includes numerous fascinating features, but the only thing that affects user’s experience is CenturyLink email login problems that usually occur without any prior notifications. But we have created a guide that will give the best-fitted solutions to CenturyLink email login issues.
The login errors with CenturyLink can keep you from accessing the main features. Here is the list of benefits that might not get when facing sign-in issues.
Main Benefits of CenturyLink Email Services
Massive storage of 15 GB and 20 MB email size limit.
- Sending 100 Emails a day or emails up to 100 contacts.
- Ability to Send 100 words/hour.
- The SMTP send limit of 500/hour.
- IP Based send limit for 50/5 minutes.
- Conversation filters are available, using which you can track messages you sent.
- The freedom to create various folders and subfolders to manage the mail inbox and save the particular types of emails in the designated folder.
- You can also create a task list, to-do list, and then set the priority reminder for your special or important emails.
- You can easily configure CenturyLink Email account system settings without many efforts.
- There is an option for creating events like meetings and business appointments.
Solutions to Fix CenturyLink Email Login Issues
Solution 1: Check CenturyLink Email Configuration Settings
While using a CenturyLink email account with other email services, desktop mail, or third-party clients, you need to be sure of the Incoming and Outgoing Mail server settings to setup CenturyLink email account, as they are important to maintain the flow of emails while receiving and sending. Henceforth, without configuring the right settings, you may end up facing login issues with your CenturyLink email account.
The correct settings for CenturyLink servers are given below:
CenturyLink Incoming Mail Server Settings
- Username – mention your complete Email ID with the correct domain.
- Password – In this column, provide the Login Password associated with CenturyLink Webmail account.
- Server – pop.centurylink.net
- Port– 993
- Security – SSL / TLS
CenturyLink Outgoing Mail Server Settings
- Username –mention your complete Email ID with the correct domain.
- Password – In this column, provide your Login Password associated with your CenturyLink Webmail account.
- Server – smtp.centurylink.net
- Port – 587 / 465 ( anyone out of them both according to the availability )
- Security – SSL / TLS
Solution 2: Remove Junk and Spam Mails
Accumulated junk and spam emails can lead to hazardous consequences and induce the chances of login issues. There are two reasons why Junk and spam should be cleaned frequently, one is the virus that they may consist of and another is the exhaustion of the maximum storage limit of Inbox. CenturyLink webmail offers a 15 GB data storage facility and crossing this limit can disturb the smooth performance and hassle-free access to your email account. Therefore, clean your inbox from time to time so that you can avoid email issues with your CenturyLink webmail account.
Solution 3: Update Email Account Password and Login Credentials
Signing in is not possible without entering the correct password. We all know that, Right? But sometimes you provide the correct password but fail to login. In such cases, changing or resetting your CenturyLink email password would help you retain access to your webmail account. After resetting your webmail account password, change the same for your mail app on your phone or desktop.
Make sure that you keep your account password in a safe place and use it whenever required, this will narrow down the chances of losing or forgetting your password. You can create a sheet to maintain records of your web password or simply install a password manager tool. If you have your password saved somewhere, you just need to copy (ctrl+C) and paste (ctrl+V) the password and avoid the CenturyLink login problems.
Solution 4: Update and Re-Install CenturyLink Email Application
The CenturyLink email application is meant to provide convenience to its users but sometimes it starts producing problems when not used or updated properly. So, if you have a CenturyLink email installed on your device, make sure you keep updating it from time to time. These updates can be found and installed through the CenturyLink official website. Install all of them one by one and see if the login issues are resolved by updating the application. Different updates are available for different devices such as Desktop, Laptop, Mobile Phones (Android, or iOS users). Once you are done installing the update, reboot your device and try to access your CenturyLink email account.
Frequently Asked Question:
- Why I can’t sign to my CenturyLink email?
If you are not able to login into your CenturyLink email account, there are plenty of reasons that can interrupt the login process. Some of them are:
- Entering incorrect login credentials.
- Your device is not connected to the internet.
- Forgotten or lost webmail password
- Exhaustion of storage space.
- How to login to CenturyLink email?
Signing in process for CenturyLink email is super easy if you have correct login details with you. Just go to the official webpage of CenturyLink email and click on the “sign-in” button. Then, provide your email address and password for the CenturyLink email account.
- How to Reset CenturyLink Email Password?
Resetting your CenturyLink email password can be done through the CenturyLink email login page. Then, click on Forget password link and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be needed to verify your identity and create a new password.