Effective Ways to Change or Reset Bellsouth Email Password
Updated on September 7, 2021 | by Manpreet Kaur Sandhu
Bellsouth is now acquired by AT&T webmail and thus the log-in process is managed by AT&T Inc. If you have your Bellsouth email address and password ready with you, it is quite easy to get into your Bellsouth email account. But in case you don’t remember your account password or your Bellsouth account has been hacked, you can simply retrieve our Bellsouth password from the Bellsouth log-in page.
Changing your password is also a much necessary step for maintaining the security of your webmail account, and hence we are sharing the ways using which you can change your Bellsouth email password or recover your Bellsouth password.
How to Change BellSouth Email Password with Old Password?
Changing your password is very important to maintain the security of your email account. So, here are steps you should follow to change your Bellsouth email password.
- First, go to the AT&T Bellsouth login page and type on the email credentials to sign-in to your email account.
- Open the “My Profile” option and then go to the “set email credentials” section.
- Now, enter your current password and then create a new password. Again, type in the new password to confirm it. Click “Save Changes”
How to Reset or Recover BellSouth Email Login Password?
- First, open your web browser and go to the Bellsouth login page or AT&T website.
- Type in your username and click “Forgot Password”
- Now, you will be redirected to the AT&T password reset page.
- Enter your User ID and Last Name, Fill in the Captcha and then Continue.
- Now, you need to select the method of receiving a temporary password.
- You will receive the temporary password on your mobile or email, and then click “Continue”
- Then, you need to create a new password for your Bellsouth email account. The password should be strong enough to secure your account from keyloggers and spammers.
Know About BellSouth Password Recovery Methods
Bellsouth email passwords can be retrieved using different recovery methods. Let’s see what all recovery methods are available to reset the Bellsouth log-in password.
1. Registered Mobile Number
Those who have the mobile number associated with their Bellsouth account are fortunate as it is the most convenient recovery method. You will receive a passcode on your mobile via text. And using the recovery passcode you can create a new password for your account.
2. Alternate Email Address
If you don’t have the phone number available for recovering the password, you can use the alternative method i.e. secondary email address. In this method, you will receive the password recovery code on the email address that you have provided in the account information.
3. Security Questions
While registering with the Bellsouth email account, you would have entered some security questions that can be used for recovering your email account password. You can answer those questions and prove that this account belongs to you.