Writer and journalist having years of experience in technical and academic writing.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing from New York University.
- Training with HCL in web-writing
- Bachelors in English from Niagara University
- Social Media
- Microsoft products
- Email Troubleshooting
- How to’s For Webmail
- Social media campaigns
- Troubleshooting guides
- Worked as a writer for a famous magazine as a senior tech-blogger.
- Offered services to a fashion blogging site and covered the health and lifestyle niche for them.
- Written various technical guides while working with HCL.
- Published articles and journals for college magazine
- Participated in the college’s creative writing group and completed various international projects.
- Offered technical assistance to Outlook customers.
- Working as a freelance writer for Emailspedia.
Words from Olivia
You can call me a nerd as I spent all my time reading my favorite books and looking for more ideas to write about. I have been writing technical content for a while now and hence I am now able to give you the best solutions to the quandaries you face with your technical products and services in your daily life. Apart from technical writing, I have a keen interest in lifestyle and health niche and hence I steal some moments whenever possible.
So, if you have that moment of crisis with your email services, or any other technical product or services, you can rely on my writings blind-folded.
By Olivia Smith, June 21, 2021
There was a time when computers were networked only to the on-premises peers, servers, and […]