Create Viral TikTok Content: 10 Video Editing Tips You Should Know
Often video editing takes a lot of time because some users do not have enough knowledge and experience in video editing. However, in reality, it is not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. At the moment, Tik Tok has become a great opportunity to create a viral video that will be seen by a huge number of audiences. You can read how to make amazing video intros to grab attention so that your video grabs the attention of viewers at first sight. If you’re looking for tips on how to edit Tik Tok videos the right way, then you’ve come to the right place! In this article, we will provide 10 actionable tips that will help you quickly and efficiently process your Tik Tok video, which will become a success as a result.
Best Tips on How to Edit a Tik Tok Video to Go Viral
If you dream of creating exciting videos for your Tik Tok, but don’t know where to start, first of all, we recommend choosing a reliable video editor no watermark that will have enough features and tools to bring your clip to perfection. Once you have decided on the best editing software, you can move on to the editing process. Use the advice of our experts and get rid of the difficulties.
- Set a timer. The Tik Tok platform offers users to use a timer to shoot videos without using their hands. You can set the timer for the time you need and start shooting the video after pressing the start button.
- Adjust the finished clip. After you shoot the video, you can edit the material directly in Tik Tok. Here you can trim extra frames, add visual effects, various transitions, text, titles, and more.
- Work with speed. Tik Tok offers a feature to adjust the video speed, this feature is built-in and you do not need to access additional tools to use it. You can choose from five-speed options from 0.3x to 0.5x; 1x to 2x; 2x to 3x; and 2x to 4x and keep clips short and fun.
- Add stickers. The Tik Tok sticker set resembles those found on other platforms such as Instagram. You can add stickers of any nature, add a poll, location, user mentions, various hashtags, and more. In addition, you have the opportunity to add interesting animations that will surely attract the attention of the audience and provoke you to watch your video to the end.
- Add exciting transitions. One of the most important tips regarding TikTok videos is the presence of transitions. The platform has a large number of transition options from which you can choose the most suitable one and add it to your video. You can add them between frames and create smooth transitions that are pleasing to the eye.
- Add visual effects. TikTok allows its users to choose between a variety of effects and add a few different ones to their videos. Visual effects help to emphasize an important frame of your video and emphasize the atmosphere of the clip.
- Add text to the video. The text is quite an important part of the Tik Tok video. The platform allows you to manually add text accompaniment, and choose the appropriate font, size, and place where the letters will be. With the help of text, you can make your video easier to understand and make it more interesting and fun.
- Use auto titles. With the help of captions, you can establish an understanding between viewers and your videos. TikTok introduced the ability to add automatic captions last year, but adding them to your video is sure to be a success.
- Use a call to action. You can add text accompaniment to your video in which you will call on users to take a specific action. Add the necessary slogan and in 80% of cases, people will listen to you.
- Add music. Use only trending music and sounds in your videos. You can pre-add sounds with the Video Grabber editing software. The Tik Tok platform promotes videos with popular music added, so in this way, you will be able to promote the video and get into the recommendations.
Videos on TikTok have become a popular way to promote personal brands, so when creating videos, it is important to pay attention to high-quality editing. Users often think that creating and editing such clips is too difficult, but this is not at all the case. Processing Tik Tok clips is a simple process that even a beginner can easily handle. Use the advice of our experts, add various effects and transitions to your video and you will see how quickly your account will get to the top!