4 Simple Steps to Log-in to AOL Email Account
AOL email is the most wide-spread email service that is loaded with top-notch features. Not only you can use AOL.com to view the latest news and happenings around the world, but you can also create your own free email account and log-in to the AOL account whenever you want to connect with your family, friends, or colleagues. We will discuss the sign-in process of AOL email here, but before that let’s have a look at the features of AOL email.
Features of AOL Email
- It Offers the 25 MB attachment limit.
- It can be linked and synchronized with other email services such as Yahoo, Gmail Outlook.
- It contains the 250 GB of the attachment limit.
- It consists of the Un-Send feature to prevent the email from sending mistakes.
- It offers protection against viruses and other security threats.
Steps to Login to AOL Email Account
Step 1: First, go to the official page of AOL by clicking on aol.com. The page will look like this:
Step 2: Now, from the top-right corner of the screen, select Login/Join to open the AOL login webpage.
Step 3: Next, you need to enter the Username, email or mobile number that is associated with your AOL email account and then hit the “Next” button.
Step 4: Enter the password for your AOL email account to complete the log-in process. Click “Next”.
With these 4 simple steps, you can easily sign-in to your AOL email account. But at many points of time, users encounter AOL email login issues, in such cases, you need to follow certain corrective measures.
How to Fix AOL Login Issues?
In order to fix the sign-in issues with AOL email login, you must consider the points given below:
- Make sure you are entering the right combination of username and password.
- If your AOL password has been lost, you can recover the Forgotten AOL password.
- Check the network connection and remove if there is any obstruction around the router.
- Disable the antivirus or other security programs on your device as they can interrupt in the AOL login process.
September 10, 2020