Write For Us Section
October 8, 2020
Have Interest in Writing? Take the Initiative to contribute your part in writing for Our Valuable Readers!
We’re always interested in hearing from the Content Creators out there who have profound interest in writing technical content that too in a very eccentric, interesting and impactful way. We would like to surely welcome such writers who aim to bring a fresh perspective for our readers that drive them to master the art of emailing on their own.
As the ‘Emailspedia’ name suggests, our website’s efficient team of employees put all their efforts in finding the most practical approaches to deal with common email issues, errors, and any other technical difficulty related to the below-given categories of Email Services; and not to any surprise, we want the same dedication from you as well.
Basically, we expect you to share well-written articles broadly for the following list of categories:
|Social||AOL Email||Office||Outlook Email||Internet||————|
Why Write for Us?
Over the years, our employees’ commitment and most significantly our reader’s continuous support keeps Emailspedia platform to deliver quality content for serving all email users in a more efficient way. Thus, we feel proud to have over 20,000 unique and sorts of dedicated readers who visit our website every month from every corner of the globe. So, the piece of blog that you’d decide to share with www.emailspedia.com will reach out to all these readers to benefit from your valuable contribution.
More interestingly, you’ll get the opportunity to write not only for the non-tech savvy readers but also for tech-experts, tech-enthusiasts as well as tech-specialists. So, if you write for us, you’ll get all the room to expand your creativity level from basic to advance and beyond. To be precise, whether you’re a fresher and just need a platform to start posting your work, or you are an experienced writer who wants to expand your portfolio and to offer advice, we have a space for you.
How Do We Want You To Write?
We’ll always welcome you as our helping hand to serve our valuable readers anytime through your articles and blogs on topics ranging from “account creation and configuration setup, email features and perks, hacking and spamming issues,” to “account recovery and password reset process.”
On our website, we publish anywhere between 1000–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity so, word limit will never be an issue.
Also, please note that, there are no limitations on how an article should be written; you’ve all the right reserves in your hands to write in your own flavor, tone and intensity. The only thing that you need to make sure is that we prefer posting rigorously structured and edited content on our website.
However, before that, we insist that you thoroughly read our criteria for submission that is the same for everyone who cares to share with our readers.
What are our Submission Guidelines?
- Originality: On our website, we only support original content. So, you’re bound to submit 100% original content. Also, ensure the uniqueness of the article before submitting to us, as we will never accept those articles that you already posted somewhere else.
- Citations: You must use the hyperlink of official and credible sources for any data or statistics that you have included in your content.
- Length: There’s no limit to the maximum length of the article to be posted on our site, but it must not be written in less than 1000 words.
- No Promotions: As we do not allow any type of brand promotion in our posted articles, avoid writing such content that focuses entirely on driving SEO or promotion of your business.
- Meta Description: The content that you submit to us must have a description that summarizes the core idea of your respective article in no more than 250 characters.
- Images: If your article demands an image to be featured, make sure it should be an original image that too in the dimensions of ‘895 and 537.’
- Bio: Although, we don’t promote brand promotion, you can add links to your website in your bio but in a very concise manner i.e., not more than in 3 sentences.
How to Begin?
To begin this journey with us on a good note, we suggest you to get a rough idea in advance about how we accept you to write by simply going through the articles that were already published on our website. This will also save you from ending up submitting articles on topics that have already been covered by our writers before.
What are our Publication Procedures?
- We have a team of dedicated writers that will perform an in-depth analysis of your submitted content to make sure that it is unique, original, well-written, and valuable enough for our reader’s needs.
- We reserve all the right to decide whether the content that you’ve submitted is a potential fit for our website or not. We also have the right to modify the submitted content or make any last minute changes, if required.
- We make sure to get back to you about the confirmation of your submitted article i.e., whether we’ve approved your article to be published on our website or not. In the same context, remember that once your article gets published on our website, you further reserve no right to post the same article anywhere else.
- Kindly note that all the guest posts are only eligible for ‘one-year’ duration which means after one year of the post being published is over, we can remove the post from our website.
That’s all! This is all you need to know before you contribute your valuable content to be shared on our website for our readers. So, if you’re interested, pitch us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” in a proper format as we’ve recommended in the above-mentioned submission guidelines.
We are looking forward to your response, and we assure you to get back to you in no more than 1 or 2 business days as we value your time and efforts!