An Unbiased Review of Stellar Converter for EDB
- May 21, 2021
- Software & Apps
Stellar EDB to PST converter is quite a famous software that enables you to convert Microsoft Exchange Database files to Outlook PST files with no effort. The tool is designed to work effectively with both online and offline EDB files and convert data in various formats such as HTML, RTF, and PDF format, other than EDB. In addition, this converter can convert the complete mailbox data including contacts, calendars, emails, attachments, notes, tasks, and journals with one click. Moreover, you get the option to either convert the entire mailbox or just convert a selected part of your mailbox.
We used this tool for a couple of days for review purposes so that we can render accurate and exact information about the functionality of Stellar EDB to PST converter. So read this review till the end before making any final decision.
First, let’s begin with the range of features. Check the list of main features of Stellar EDB to PST converter.
P.S. – we found them impressive.
Key Features of Stellar EDB Converter
- Multiple Format Support for Offline Exchange Database Export: This tool enables you to exports your EDB files to Live Exchange Server, Public Folder, and Microsoft Office 365. Above all, the exported data can be saved in various formats namely PST, RTF, PDF, MSG, EML, and HTML.
- Multiple Format Support for Online Exchange Database Export: You can export EDB files to multiple formats such as Live Exchange Server, Public Folder, and Microsoft Office 365. Also, the data can be saved in several formats including PST, MSG, PDF, EML, RTF, and HTML format.
- Parallel Saving for Multiple Mailboxes: You get the liberty to perform parallel saving of different mailboxes in PST, Live Exchange Server, and Office 365 to save your crucial time.
- Preview within the App: You can preview the mailbox data such as Mails, Attachments, Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, and journals.
- Selective Conversion: Whether you want to convert the entire mailbox or you need to make a selective conversion, the choice is yours.
- Comprehensive filtration: If you are looking for a specific data file, the search bar allows you to search and filter the scanned results before saving the data file.
- Archive Mailbox Conversion: Along with the main inbox, this tool lets you convert the archived mailboxes too.
- Refresh: The refresh option allows you to connect the disconnected mailboxes after the connection is re-established and permission is granted.
- PUB.EDB files: With this tool, you can perform the offline conversion of PUB.EDB files, you get support for:
- Global Address List (GAL).
- Microsoft Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007.
- Microsoft Office Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 and 5.5.
- Highly Compatible: The tool offers compatibility with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2012.
- Comes For Free: The free version is readily available to install and use.
What are the Minimum System Requirements?
If you are planning to install an EDB converter, make sure that your device follows the below-given minimum system requirements
- Processor: Intel-compatible ( should be x86, x64)
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008.
- Memory: 8 GB (recommended) , 4 GB (minimum)
- Hard Disk: Free Space of 250 MB
- MS Outlook: Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2019, and Outlook 2016.
Important Note: Using a 64-bit processor and 64-bit Outlook version is recommended over the 32-bit versions as 64-bit offers better outcomes.
How to Install Stellar EDB Converter
To install this EDB converter, you need to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Double-click on the StellarConverterforEDB.exe setup installer and let the installation begin. Now, Select Setup Language from the prompted drop-down menu and click OK.
- Now, click “Next” when you see Setup – Stellar Converter for EDB.
- Again click “Next” on the “I accept the agreement” option. Now, select the Destination Location when the dialog box appears.
- Select Browse and look for the destination path where you want to store the setup files.
- Click “Next” and choose the Start Menu Folder option.
- Select Browse to find the designated path for the program’s shortcut. And, click “Next”.
- Now select the “Additional Tasks” menu.
- Make the selections by selecting the checkboxes and click Next.
- Select the “Ready to Install” option.
- Check all your selections carefully and click Back to make any changes.
- Click Install and the “Installing” window will appear on the screen.
- After the process is complete, you will see Completing the Stellar Converter for EDB Setup Wizard, then click Finish.
Important Note: If you don’t want the software to launch automatically, make sure you uncheck the Launch Stellar Converter for the EDB checkbox.
If you are looking for software that can give you smooth EDB conversion to PST and various other formats, nothing can outrank the Stellar EDB converter. So, we had a positive experience with this software and hence we can proudly recommend it to our readers.Note: If you face any corruption in Exchange Server database file, then you can try Exchange Server recovery software i.e. Stellar Repair for Exchange.