CompTIA 220-1002 Certbolt Certification Exam: Now that Everyone Is Focusing on Experience, Let’s Concentrate on Skills
As a loyal employee who’s committed to a 9-5 job, how many times have you been thinking of making a career change? How many times have you wanted to start a new chapter only to be held back by fear and self-doubt?
What if we told you that the IT sector now provides one of the easiest ways to transition to a new field without having a college degree, educational training, or plenty of years of experience? We are talking about the entry-level certifications that are designated to validate beginner IT specialists looking to achieve distinction. One such credential is Certbolt CompTIA A+ and in this post, let’s discuss the details of its 220-1002 exam which is one of the obligatory requirements.
Also Read: Types of Azure Certifications to Go For
What Is the CompTIA 220-1002 Exam All About?
The CompTIA 220-1002 exam is the second test that students must pass to qualify for the A+ certification. Acing it together with 220-1001 will officially make you Certbolt CompTIA A+ accredited. This assessment addresses the following knowledge areas:
- Operational Procedures (23%)
- Software Troubleshooting (26%)
- Security (24%)
- Operating Systems (27%)
What Are the Basic Exam Facts?
To begin with, CompTIA 220-1002 costs $226. It will bring a maximum of 90 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. You can expect multiple-choice items with single and multiple response options, performance-based tasks, and drag-and-drops. The passing score is 700 points out of 900. For more visit Certbolt.com
The exam can be taken from designated testing centers or via an online platform in various languages including German, English, Portuguese, Thai, Japanese, or Spanish.
Why Should You Certify Using the CompTIA Exam Series?
Taking the Certbolt CompTIA A+ exams can prove beneficial, not only for your professional growth but also for the organization you work for. These are a few arguments to pursue this unique accreditation:
- CompTIA A+ is the only baseline-level credential with performance-based items on its exams. Such an approach of assessing the candidates’ skills ensures they have improved critical thinking and are ready to support client tasks
- This badge is trusted by hiring managers across the globe looking for top talents to administer their services
- The A+ curriculum is frequently updated to validate not only core IT skills but also your knowledge of current technologies that are demanded in the modern workplace
- Passing the exams boosts your confidence which is also helpful when applying for top jobs with high earning potential. For more visit https://www.exam-labs.com
- Getting the Certbolt CompTIA A+ certification will diversify your skills and give you better opportunities in the field
The Bottom Line
You’ve probably noticed the inner doubt and fear of the unknown that arise once you start thinking of a career switch. How about overcoming this challenge with the support of CompTIA and finally making that transition using a badge that’s focused on validating your baseline skills without breaking the bank? With the Certbolt CompTIA A+ certification, you will be well-positioned to have a positive impact at different levels and make better career decisions moving forward. All you have to do is pass the new 220-1002 exam alongside 220-1001, and reap the fruits of your efforts!