Writer and editor with 7 years of technical, academic, and lifestyle writing.
- Diploma in Creative Writing from Hong Kong University.
- Internship with Google in Digital Marketing.
- Bachelors in Journalism from York University
- Health and lifestyle
- Microsoft and services
- Lifestyle and health
- Travel and insurance
- Webmail Guides
- Social media ads
- Troubleshooting guides
- Worked as a writer for a health and beauty magazine.
- Experience in on-ground reporting and interviewing celebrities on various events
- He Offered content for social media ad campaigns for AdSense.
- Written articles and journals for a college project of 320 articles covering different niches.
- Leader of the college’s creative writing group and worked on local as well as international projects.
- Working as a freelance writer for Emailspedia.
Words from James
I want to make lives easier and make an impact on my readers and therefore I research well before writing about anything and everything. From your health, fitness, lifestyle, to technical queries, I try to answer them all through my writings. I am always on my toes to help my readers thus I focus on writing what appeals to the masses. All my troubleshooting guides are not just mere instructions but shenanigans of my own experience, problems, and triumph.
I want to connect with my users through every word I write and hence all my articles are written in the simplest language so that one feels them difficult to comprehend.
By James Wilson, July 13, 2021
If you wish to open a new business, first you should decide on the type […]
By James Wilson, June 22, 2021
Realizing the growing popularity of Kratom as alternative medicine and taking advantage of its legal […]
By James Wilson, June 17, 2021
It is not up to debate that almost all the Indian smartphone brands have been […]